VACANCY: CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF A PROGRAMME MANAGER
Rule of Law and Accountability Advocacy Centre (RULAAC) is a national, independent and nonprofit human rights advocacy organization, established in 2018 and registered in Nigeria with headquarters in Lagos. RULAAC is committed to promoting law enforcement accountability, transparent and responsible policing, and the observance of human rights and rule of law in law enforcement actions.
RULAAC carries out its mandate through monitoring, research and investigation; publications, campaigns and advocacy, and networking and collaboration with other civil society organisations and relevant criminal justice/other governmental agencies in advancing police reform, rule of law and democracy in Nigeria.
RULAAC is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the position of a Programme Manager
- A minimum of first degree in any of the social sciences, humanities or law; but a Masters degree and cognate experience will be added advantages.
- To develop program ideas including writing proposals and securing grants
- To manage, implement and report project activities
- To identify and respond to issues relating to human rights violations in the context of law enforcement
- To work/engage with other CSOs and stakeholders in the criminal justice sector in furtherance of the goals of RULAAC
- To work with little or no supervision
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their applications along with their current CVs by email to email@example.com
Pre-qualified applicants will be invited for interview
Deadline for submission of applications is September 25th 2022
Signed: RULAAC Management