Press Release for Development Dialogue 2022
Theme: “Good Governance & Public Policy: The Roadmap to Rebuilding the Nation”
Thursday, November 24th2022
Ideation Hub Africa (IHA) is pleased to announce that the 8th edition of Development Dialogue is scheduled to hold on November 24th 2022 as a virtual summit.
This executive conference themed “Good Governance & Public Policy: The Roadmap to Rebuilding the Nation” will convene African Leaders,nation-building enthusiasts, policy shapers, Development Practitioners, Non-profit Professionals, Social Innovators, Impact-driven Entrepreneurs, and Changemakers across Nigeria and Africa and other key players, in Africa’s development sector to lead and participate in insightful discourse around building a New Nigeria and Africa, fostering discussions on good leadership and public policy in Africa to achieve greater social impact and transformation to create more purposeful work for Africa’s future!
When considering a better future in Africa, we cannot ignore our leadership system, because a nation or a Continent is a reflection of its leadership. Leaders shape and mold their countries in the form they want, and determine the course of events and actions in their countries.
Debola Deji-Kurunmi, Executive Director of Ideation Hub Africa (Convener, Development Dialogue) expressed enthusiasm saying the conference will bring together young and emerging African leaders, policy shapers, social innovators and nonprofit leaders to drive policy conversations, as well as share the most pragmatic insights for good governance in Nigeria, and across Africa.
Through the Dialogue, you will:
- Strengthen competencies for shaping beneficiary-centric policies that impact nation-building and deliver highest impact for public good.
- Expand your leadership capacity to understand pressing problems and critical challenges in African communities, as well as craft workable solutions.
- Understand Nigeria’s current governance structure, and how to contribute meaningfully through private sector participation, non-profit collaboration, academic and research inputs etc.
- Join a Leadership ThinkTank during the Conference, and learn how to craft a Blueprint that creates real solutions especially for underserved African communities. Your contributions will shape Policy Papers we are curating for governments.
- Acquire important knowledge and skills for problem-solving, critical thinking, goal setting and social innovation, especially as you take your work forward in 2023
- Connect with other super-achievers working in government, civil society, non-profits, social enterprises, academia and impact-driven projects.
- Access courses and conference replays from Social Innovation School to turbocharge your learning goals
We want to inspire conversations on how to amplify the voices of African citizens and engage them in facilitating systemic change through the building of strong and working relationships with the government, private sectors and civil society that will supply the necessary support to contribute to good governance and influence policies that truly deliver results and sustainable societal transformation across the African Continent.”
At Ideation Hub Africa, we believe the way to advance Nigeria’s prosperity is through its social profit sector in collaboration with other sectors! This is why at this year’s Development Dialogue, we will host thousands of virtual attendees to an unforgettable experience of learning, sharing, creating innovative solutions, forming collaborations to influence good leadership, governance, policies, and mapping out new possibilities that will birth new ideas and vision of a New Nigeria and African Continent.
The 8th edition of Development Dialogue is expected to be a ‘Big Conversation on Pragmatic African Leadership’ for stakeholders across the civil society, government, public and private sectors to raise burning issues, critically analyze Africa’s current situation affecting the continent and leadership structures and identify innovative steps in birthing a New transformational change across the African Continent.
Since 2015, Ideation Hub Africa has built a 20,000+ member ecosystem of Social Innovators, Changemakers and Nation Builders working to achieve the SDGs across 25 African Countries.
For more information on registration, visit https://ideationhubafrica.org/dd2022/
Watch our ED’s Exclusive Invitation to this year’s dialogue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxD9Vdvg55o