Learn how the NNNGOs is helping its members and nonprofits with Covid-19
At Yiaga Africa Initiative, we seek an exceptional candidate to join our Finance Department as a finance officer.
Yiaga Africa is in search of a Finance Officer who will be specifically responsible for the daily financial operations (accounting, financial management, budget monitoring, and reporting). He/she is responsible for
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Finance / Accounting
Required Qualifications and Competencies
• Minimum of three (3) years progressive work experience in an independent accounting position in an NGO.
• Experience in working with donor-funded projects and general understanding of their rules & regulations.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies
• Proficient the use of Financial Accounting Systems (e.g. QuickBooks) with significant experience in Excel and Microsoft Packages.
• Experience developing and interpreting standard financial reports
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, multi-cultural environment.
• Ability to carry out responsibilities independently with minimal technical support
• Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
• Strong analytical and documentation skills.
• Good written and verbal skills in the English Language
How to apply
Interested candidates should fill out the job application form and upload their detailed resume containing their LinkedIn ID, Age, Address, and the contact of referees in MS Word documents here. Submission should be concluded on or before Friday, August 12th, 2022. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.