Learn how the NNNGOs is helping its members and nonprofits with Covid-19
Location: Abuja, NG
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
To ensure the stakeholders are positively disposed to the organization at all times and are well-positioned to act on the organization’s behalf.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
o Develop, update and oversee the implementation of the organization’s communication and stakeholder management strategy.
o Support respective departments to communicate effectively with their stakeholders.
o Manage media relations through the development of a media contact list and a positive professional relationship with various members of the media.
o Perform organizational risks and threats analysis and develop strategies to address negative or damaging information about the organization.
o Project a positive organizational image to the public.
o Deploy the most effective communication materials and channels in implementing communication strategies for programs, events, and promotions.
Leadership and Management
o Oversee the Communications Department to ensure targets are met.
o Supervise direct reports and ensure the well-being of the department’s staff.
o Ensure departmental budget is submitted within given timelines.
o Ensure cost efficiency in the department in line with the organization’s financial strategy/plans.
Qualifications and Skills
• A Bachelor’s degree in communication, social sciences or business.
• A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• 8 years’ cognate experience of which three (3) should be in a managerial position and five (5) in communication management.
• Proficiency in social media management and strategic communications
• Experience in a media communications company will be an advantage.
• Deep networks in the media will also be an advantage.
To apply, please click this link: https://tinyurl.com/RECHOC
Application closes by April 26, 2022.