Learn how the NNNGOs is helping its members and nonprofits with Covid-19
The Nigeria Network of NGOs (NNNGO) is the first generic membership body for civil society organisations in Nigeria that facilitates effective advocacy on issues of poverty and other developmental issues.
Membership Quick Links
Who We Are
Engagement Btw NNNGO & its Members(FORUS)
Civic Engagement on the FATF
Strengthening Regulatory Framework(C.F.)
Citizen Report initiative In Nig.
Advocacy On The NGO Bill
Enhancing The Digital Rights of Nonprofits
NGOs Directory by states
NGOs Directory by Thematics
N. Operational Manual
Polls & Surveys
Title: Programme Manager
Contract: Full time
Location: Effurun-Warri, Delta State, Nigeria (Headquarters)
Leadership Initiative for Transformation and Empowerment (LITE-Africa), is a Nigerian Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) operating in Nigeria since 1999 with a mission to facilitate sustainable peace and development, promote human rights and participatory governance in Nigeria through partnerships, advocacy engagements, public awareness and capacity building initiatives.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The ideal person should have a proven ability to strategise, analyse data and design and implement high-impact projects and programmes, and fund-raise for the organisation. S/He will provide leadership to ensure that project deliverables are met in a timely and effective manner under the general guidance and Supervision of the Executive Director.
KEY EXPECTED RESULTS
1. Funding Strategies and Plans
• Proactively seek funding opportunities from institutional donors, corporate bodies, foundations in Nigeria and globally.
• Devise new programs that support the organization’s objectives.
• Take a lead in proposal writing and proposal development processes, working with others.
2. Programme Coordination and Monitoring
• Support project implementation and monitoring of activities to ensure adherence to donor requirements.
• Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives.
• Plan, design and implement programmes, proactively monitor progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
• Manage communications with all stakeholders.
• Produce programme reports for funders, management and other relevant stakeholders.
• Maintain the quality of all project documents and data to assure the integrity of programmes.
• Work with the programme team to analyze data and communicate results.
3. Data collection and Analysis
• Develop survey instruments and tools for monitoring, evaluation and other forms of assessments as may be needed.
• Strong Research, analytical mind and critical thinking skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of five years of demonstrated experience in programme implementation and data analysis (preference given to those with programme management experience).
• Leadership, time management, facilitation, strong writing, interpersonal and oral communication and organizational skills.
• Strong working knowledge of data analysis software, e.g. SPSS, Python, spreadsheet software, word processing as well as internet research best practices.
• Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes.
• Proven proposal writing experience.
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any of Arts, Social sciences; Law, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Development, Development Studies, Economics, International Relations, Public Administration and Business Administration, a Post Graduate Degree is an added advantage.
SALARY: Competitive based on experience
LOCATION: Effurun-Warri, Delta State
LITE Africa is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should forward their Cover Letter, CV, and salary requirements in ENGLISH to email@example.com or submit an application by hand at the LITE-Africa office, 25, Amb. Joel Bisina road, Opposite Little Paradise Hotel, beside Ugbolokposo Secondary School, Off DSC Expressways on or before 31st July, 2022. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT THE NAME OF THIS POSITION AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
© 2023 Nigeria Network of NGOs (NNNGO)